We are a Calvinistic reformed church having a high regard for the Five Solas of the Reformation and a strong conviction concerning the five scriptural truths of the Doctrines of Grace.
We put a high priority on the gospel message, not only from the pulpit each Sunday but also in our communities and distant lands.
2. Sola fide - by faith alone
3. Sola gratia - by grace alone
4. Sola Christo - in Christ alone
5. Soli Deo gloria - glory to God alone
2. Unconditional election (God's Election)
3. Limited atonement (Particular Redemption)
4. Irresistible grace (Effectual Calling)
5. Perseverance of the Saints
A CULT OR
Join us at 9:30 Sunday morning as we examine a variety of religious sects that claim to be the true church.
Matthew 7:15 - "Beware of false prophets who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. "
(These lessons can be accessed on our Audio Resources
page using the
Adult Sunday School link)
"The battle of the flesh is won or lost in the mind."
'Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.'